We have been in Gdansk for nearly 6 month now and I want to write down the places we have been to and maybe even the places I would really like to go to.
Hopefully I can come back to this list and see what I still have to look forward to:
– We have been to the beautiful Gdansk Zoo Oliwa
– We watched a EU-cup (Germany-Greece) match at the PGE Arena
– We have been to the beaches at Brzeźno, Sopot, Jelitkowo and even at dog beach in Gdynia. Maybe some more…
– We have had amazing hot chocolates at Wedel, Mount Blanc and probably will have many more in the months to come.
– We had some great food at Cyrano et Roxane, Thai Thai and Hashi Sushi
– We have been to some nice bars and cafes: Stacja de Luxe, Gdanski Bowke, Tekstylia, Café Absinthe,
– Walk in the famous Oliwa Park (this should actually happen this weekend)
– Seeing my first ever opera @ Opera Bałtycka
– Go to a concert (preferably piano) in the Filharmonia Bałtycka
– Visiting the Peninsula Hel
– Visiting Malbork Castle
– Seeing the upside-down house
– Hopefully some city breaks to: Poznan, Krakow, Wroclaw, Warsaw
– Have some more Polish food… preferably cooked by Polish people
Ein schöner Spaziergang mit Freunden an einem schönen Herbstag durch die Danziger Altstadt.
A lovely walk on a nice day through the old town of Gdansk.
Heute habe ich endlich den Vertrag für meinen Büroplatz im STARTER Inkubator unterzeichnet. Ich freu mich aufdas Arbeiten im Shared-Office und darauf interessante Leute kennen zu lernen.
I finally signed the contract for the desk space at the STARTER Inkubator today. I am really looking forward to
working in the shared-office and to meeting interesting new people.
Zu Gast in der Zucker Manufaktur Ciuciu in Danzig.
Guest at the sugar candy manufacturer Ciuciu in Gdansk.
Es ist Regen, kein Schnee…. NOCH nicht! 🙂
It’s rain, not snow.. NOT yet! 😉
Eine alte Garage
An old garage
Heute war ich zu Besuch im Kinderkrankenhaus in Danzig…
I visited someone in the paediatric hospital in Gdansk…